Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Made I Love You into a Prayer.

I Made I Love You into a Prayer.
I asked God to help me love you as He loves you.

I Made I Love You into a Prayer.
I asked God to help me love you as a woman should love a man,  if that is His will and your will.

I Made I Love You into a Prayer.
I asked Him to help us to give greater honor and glory to Him.

I Made I Love You into a Prayer.
I asked God to accept our joys and sorrows in reparation for sins against His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of His Mother.

I made I Love You into a Prayer.
I asked God that every time I thought or said the words I Love You that He accept them as a prayer for your protection, strength, health, needs and long life.

I made I Love You into a Prayer.
I thanked God for you and for your prayers for me.

I made I Love You into a Prayer.

I thanked God for you, for your encouragement, support, help, caring, trustfulness...your loving ways for and to me.  

(c) 2013 120 Health Club - Life Choices for Body & Soul

No comments: